Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busan, South Korea

Seriously, who was keeping this city secret.

I've never even heard of Busan before deciding I needed a cheaper way to South Korea than plane. It was an awesome hydrofoil that pretty much just floated in the water. The best part: a pod of dolphis was beside the boat for a bit.

When we pulled into Busan the weather was sunny and I knew that my goal of finding a beach was going to be realized. Also, when getting off the ferry I run into someone from North Little Rock. For real. How crazy is that? I step off the boat and Erin Riley is right in front of me. I met her and her friend Shanade for dinner and drinks the day. Yeah...in Busan, South Korea.

Small world indeed.

The next day in Busan I hit of the desperately disered beach. After an hour my skin turned a horrific shade of red and I had to escape. Goal achieved.

I was originally supposed to spend one day in Busan but that quickly became two when I saw the heavily populated hillsides. Seoul could wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment